Tuesday 26 July 2011

Lab 3 & 4 : Retouching and Enhancing Digital Photos

After i consultant our Digital Media Lecturer ,Mdm Lydia,i received the comments is my E-wallpaper is too plain already.Mdm Lydia prefer i can put or make more creative images in my E-wallpaper .(^^).

STEP BY STEP

1.  This is my previous E-wallpaper.




2.  I am adjusted the color of MMU logo .Let it 
     become more dark and clear. Zoom in the 
     Logo and use the "Rectangle Marquee Tool"  
     draw a selection border around the MMU 
     Logo. Choose "Image"-->"Adjustment"
      -->"Replace Color".




3.  I drag the Fuzziness down to 40 to   
     decrease the tolerance level slightly.I 
     was adjust the "Hue" to "+16",  
    "Saturation" to "+16" and "Lightness" to  
    "-45".




4.  After that,i select the red circle and 
     adjust the color also.I was change the 
   "Hue" become "+2","Saturation" to "+45"  
     and "Lightness" become "+16".




5.  I also adjust the color of "MULTIMEDIA 
     UNIVERSITY".Let it become more clear 
     and dark .Use "Rectangle Marquee 
     Tool" to select around the      
     "MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY".After that, 
     choose the "Image"-->"Adjustment"--> 
     "Replace Color".




6.  I drag the "Hue" become"0", 
     "Saturation" become "-47" and 
     "Lightness" become "-80".


      


7.  After adjust the color,i go to make the Ebee 
     become more sharp.I choose "Filter"--> 
     "Sharpen"-->"Smart Sharpen".




8.  I change the "Amount" become "40%", 
     "Radius" become "5 pixels","Remove  
     the Lens Blur" and tick the "More 
      Accurate".




9.  After finish sharpen the Ebee ,to let my 
     Ebee become more lightness and more 
     liveliness,i choose "Filter"-->"Render"
     -->"Lighting Effects".




10.  I choose the "Omni" as my "Light 
      Type".Change the "Intensity" become 
      "47","Gross" become "-68", "Material" 
      become "-44", "Exposure" become "21"
      and "Ambience" become "-21".



11.  The Ebee now is become more 
       liveliness and more sharp compare 
       with previous view.




No comments:

Post a Comment