Sunday 26 June 2011

Lab 1 : Selection


                                                 



Step by Step :

1. Open a new A4 Size file.


2. Open the picture




3. Using the "Magic Wand Tool (W)" to select the 
   MMU University and the logo .


4. Double click the background and click the   
   "Ok" to unlock the background and press  
   "Delete" to clear the background color.Let the 
    background become empty.

 


5. After that,i go to "File" and click "Save As" to   
   save it become a PSD file.


6. Another 4 picture i also use the same method to 
    let the background clear and i use "Move 
    Tool" to move my picture into a new blank A4 
    size paper .

8. After move my picture to the new paper,i press 
    "Ctrl+T" to enlarge my pictures .I am pressing 
    the Shift when i am enlarging my pictures and 
    after that i just press "Enter" key . Another 4
    pictures i also use this method to move it into 
    the new blank paper . 
    
                   



9. After arrange the pictures , it will become like 
    this.^^
 



7. I save my Tutorial 1 in PSD file first .


8. I save another copy in JPEG file .


9. Finally , i done my work and these pictures is 
    using on my Assignment "MMU FOM Open 
    Day" oh~~~(^^)~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment